Pennsylvania Industrial Accident Attorneys
Industrial accidents can result in life-changing injuries and sometimes even death. At Hof & Reid LLC, our personal injury and wrongful death lawyers represent injured workers and the families of industrial accident victims throughout Pennsylvania.
Put Our Experience On Your Side In An Industrial Accident Case
Serving families in the Lehigh Valley area since 1942, we have earned a reputation for our experience, professionalism, personal service and history of achieving results in complex litigation. If a loved one was involved in a construction accident or other industrial accident, contact our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm. We have offices conveniently located in Easton and Bethlehem.
Lehigh Valley Lawyers — Factory Work Injury, Construction Injury and Other Industrial Accident Injuries
Our personal injury attorneys represent injured workers from across many different industries in Pennsylvania, including those in the construction industry, mining industry, manufacturing industry and other industries. Given the dangerous nature of these industries, many of the clients we represent have suffered catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Burn injuries, including chemical burns, electrical burns and other burn injuries
- Inhalation injuries resulting from chemical inhalation, asbestos exposure or other exposure
- Spinal cord injuries resulting from falls from scaffolding, ladders or other elevated surfaces
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) resulting from falls, electrocution, heavy equipment accidents or other industrial accidents
- Amputation injury resulting from machinery accidents, defective machinery or other equipment accidents and other serious accidents
- Wrongful death resulting from a fatal explosion injury, fall from heights, machinery accident, mining accident or other industrial accident
Seeking Maximum Compensation For Your Industrial Accident Injury
Most workers who are injured on the job are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Unfortunately, the severity of injuries involved increases probability that workers’ compensation benefits will be severely inadequate to compensate the individual fully. When an individual or business who is not your employer is negligent and that negligence contributed to the industrial accident or construction accident, a third-party liability claim may be pursued to hold that party responsible for the injuries or fatalities that resulted. Our Lehigh Valley injury attorneys aggressively investigate and pursue all angles of responsibility for the accident in order to maximize your financial recovery.
Contact Our Bethlehem Or Easton Personal Injury Law Offices
If you or a loved one has been involved in a construction accident, commercial factory accident, mining accident or other industrial accident in Pennsylvania, we encourage you to consult with an experienced lawyer right away. To contact our firm, call 610-258-6184. We may also be reached by email.