We Handle All Types of Personal Injury Claims
Our Lehigh Valley personal injury lawyers handle a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Auto accidents: We handle car accidents of all kinds, including rear-end collisions, drunk driving, distracted driving and other incidents.
- Truck accidents: We have extensive experience handling truck and tractor-trailer accidents, including highway accident cases involving incidents on I-78, Route 22, Route 33 and I-80.
- Other motor vehicle accidents: We handle motorcycle crashes, ATV accidents, bike accidents, boating accidents, pedestrian injuries and more.
- Dangerous property conditions: Our attorneys handle a wide range of premises liability claims including slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and negligent security claims.
- Medical negligence: Our Bethlehem medical malpractice attorneys represent clients throughout Pennsylvania who were injured due to doctor negligence, hospital negligence, nurse negligence, dentist malpractice, orthodontist malpractice, chiropractor malpractice or other medical negligence. We handle all major medical malpractice claims, including claims resulting from birth injuries, surgical error, pharmacy negligence, medication errors, misdiagnosis and negligent treatment.
- Construction site accidents: With decades of experience handling construction accident and industrial accident cases, our lawyers understand the severity of injuries sustained by construction workers, factory workers and others. Identifying a third-party source of liability is paramount to recovering compensation that clients need and deserve, whether they were injured in a scaffolding accident, a heavy equipment or machinery accident or any other construction-related accident. We can advise whether you have a third-party liability claim, a workers’ compensation claim or both.
- Wrongful death claims: We offer sincere and compassionate guidance to families who are coping with the wrongful death of a loved one. We represent families of fatal car accident victims, fatal truck accident victims and other fatal vehicle accident victims, including those caused by a negligent drunk driver. In addition, we are adept at handling wrongful death cases involving fatal construction accidents, medical malpractice and other negligence or misconduct.
- Insurance issues: If your insurance company has acted in bad faith by refusing or delaying payment of a valid claim, we can help.
- Business interruption insurance: Commercial insurance policies often include coverage for lost earnings suffered during an interruption in business. We can help you determine if a claim is warranted or if you’ve been wrongfully denied.
We Use Top Experts To Actively Pursue Injury Claims
To actively pursue personal injury and medical malpractice claims, our attorneys enlist the services of expert consultants and witnesses. The experts whom we have used in the past include medical experts, hospital and corporate negligence experts, nurses, nursing home administrators, computer forensic experts, economists, vocational experts, life care plan experts, engineering experts, architectural experts, pharmacists, human factors experts, industrial accident experts and accident reconstruction experts.
No Case Is Too Complex
We’ve handled cases involving these and other injuries: death, loss of limb, paralysis, herniated disks, neck and back injuries, fractured bones, broken bones, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuffs (shoulders), complex regional pain syndrome (fibromyalgia or RSD), psychological and emotional distress, knee injuries, MCL and ACL tears, lumbar strains, whiplash, disk injuries, spine injuries, brain damage, closed and open head trauma, concussion, headaches and severe migraines, salmonella and other food poisonings, and complications from drug overdose and prescription errors.